Thursday, January 15, 2009

the worst phase ever

is happening right now at our house. Gavin is quite literally being the most difficult that we have ever had to deal with. Our kids have both gone through times were they were stubborn etc. This is brutal. He has to fight EVERY single thing we say. He raises his voice and talks to back to us constantly. We talk about the way he needs to act and he'll agree, but then he's right back to it. I don't know how long I can take it. He gave me a headache tonight, just from the tone of voice. He isn't whining at all, he talks to us like we're the kids and he's a nagging parent... I never had my own parents talk to me like that, I don't need it from my 3 yr old!
Anyway, sorry for the vent.
I can't wait for my sweet little Gavin to come back...

1 comment:

Terry said...

He will return. Have patience.